Since You've Been Gone - Morgan Matson

I got this book due to seeing so many good things about it so I decided to get it for when I went on holiday for two weeks because I felt it was a good summer read while  I was sitting in the sun.

Now in my mind I thought it would be a good idea to read this over my two week holiday but personally I felt that reading it over such a long period of time and in bits kind of ruined the buzz I felt for the book at the beginning.

I didnt want to really put on this review that it contained spoilers but I know if I was reading this I would class it as spoilers even if it was only little bits.

I was shocked when I first started reading this that it didnt start with Sloane being around and then leaving, it started with her already left and the  aftermath which I didnt expected thats for sure.

One thing I did see coming was the romance aspect (if you can call it that) between Emily and Frank. It did have some twists that I didnt see coming which was nice because I did think it would be alot of romance simply because it  is a summer contempary and most of them are romance written.

I think if I was at home reading I more than likely would have read this in one sitting because it was a good read however I dont think I would have read it in one sitting simply for the need to know what happenes but to simply because it was a simple read and flowed really easy.

I would recommend this book to anyone who wants to read a nice quirky contempary for the summer which flows really easy and can be read over a long period of time without having to feel the need to sit and read it all at once to understand the story.