Everything, Everything - Nicola Yoon

Author: Nicola Yoon

Pages 310

Published: 1st September

This review has been a long time coming but a lot has been going on but I am finally getting back o track with my reading

This book is a heart-warming and powerful debut novel, and I loved every minute of the book and totally deserves the 5 star rating I have gave it. I am not going to spoil because it deserves to be read and loved people.

The book is centred around a young teenage girl who is allergic to EVERYTHING and one day she looks outside her window and see's a boy names Olly and the rest is an amazing and heart wrenching story.

Something that I think makes this book so good was the fact that the chapters were so short which meant I could get a quick chapter in when I was busy but had 5 minutes to spare, with the chapters being so short it meant that each one held a stronger meaning each time I finished the chapter, some of the chapters had pictures in like doodles and I thought that it added to the detail of the story because some authors wouldn't think of putting detail into something that might seem irrelevant and that can be shown via the descriptive writing.

I ADORED this book and it left me thinking about it so much once I had finished it and for a debut novel it was amazing and I can not wait to read more of Nicola Yoon writing.