A Study in Charlotte - Brittany Cavallaro

This Is my review and thoughts on A Study In Charlotte wrote by Brittany Cavallaro. Brittany is an amazing writer she really knew how to leave you in suspense and kept me thinking throughout the book

I really enjoyed this book being a big fan of the original Sherlock Holmes series I couldn't wait to delve into this story and it did not disappoint. I loved this book I always wanted to read something that was based on relatives of Holmes and Watson and it was made even better when it was modern day and wasn't just a son for daughter of either Sherlock or Watson. I loved that the descendent of sherlock was a girl and I also loved how much she was like him right down to the cocky know it all attitude. I loved the characterisation of each character and how thought the book each character developed, the book didn't just concentrate on the storyline and the mystery. I also loved the romantic side of the story which did make it stand out the most. When the Moriartys where mentioned it was just the icing on the cake for me. I loved the references to the original sherlock series.  can't wait to read the next installment of the series.