Well its 3:36 and I think I've had about an hour and a half sleep and now I am wide awake with a really bad stomach and there is no way sleep is going to come back to me anytime soon so I thought well why not type up a new post because I did completely to blog about my most recent books that got bought to me in the past two days.

So two weeks ago I tore the ligaments in my elbow and arm and I have been in a lot of pain and I haven't been able to move very well without being in horrific pain, I've had to depend on my family a lot which sucks because I am very independent so having to depend on them for help totally dragged me down but I am now on the road to recovery and I am finally able to do things for myself I still can't over do it but I have to go back to work at some point (recovery time is 8 weeks) being so down I decided to get some new books because that is the best way to cheer up a bookworm hehe.

I got Alice and Red Queen off the reccomendation of an amazing Booktuber and I have only read three chapters of Alice and I can't wait to read more. I also got Percy Jackson series because watching YouTube I heard nothing but amazing things about it so I can't wait to start that either. The Bone Season I got also because of Youtube I found that certain people liked it others didn't also it was only £4 and its hardback so it was something that I couldn't walk away from so even if I don't like it then I haven't paid too much for it.

Thanks for reading everyone and I hope you all have a lovely weekend.