I know I have wrote later than this but I am trying to get into a routine of not staying up too late and getting a good amount of sleep which isn't really working to my advantage just yet because I have failed to go to bed earlier than 00:30 which isn't that bad its earlier than the 2-3 o'clocks.

I had a busy stressful week last week but i am hoping that this week is going to run more smoothly I have a very important meeting at work on Friday which has my anxiety in overdrive because I don't know what is going to happen at the end of it so fingers crossed for a good result.

I am still reading Red Queen (Chronicles of Alice 2) and I'm not going to lie I am struggling to read it the fact that there is no chapters to break up the story makes me feel as though its going on and on and its never going to stop I will finish it but I can't garentee that I won't read another book in the mean time which I never do but I think I will be for this cause I really am struggling to want to carry on with this story.